Rezoning Results Are in…
Home Insurance Rates
Drop 40% – 50%
Dept. secures lower
rates for zip code
What you should know…
- Rezoning took place at the end of
2019 (zip code: 34736)
- Groveland fire departments played an
- Not all insurance companies have
updated their rates
- Rates on existing policies will NOT
- Savings will vary between households
- 92% of Homes will experience savings
- Savings can total 40% – 50%
- Florida Law allows policyholders to
cancel their current policy at anytime,
with no penalty.
My rates with Liberty Mutual kept increasing year after year, so I decided to shop around. I was paying over $2,500/yr. for home insurance, but the rezone saved me 50%!
This allowed me to add additional coverage and I’m still only paying $1,500/yr.
Feeling blessed! ☺